Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finished the 3/4 this morning the ride is stiff as fuck though.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Yeah its gonna be a lot more rough than the stock ride...you might want to get used to not pulling all the way forward when you park also...I've hit the front of mine a few times...

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i didn't even think about, since the wife took the civic and i sold my bagged truck i haven't driven anything that sits very low in a while, my last whip was a lifted 89 jeep cherokee.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Rough? hhaha Fuck it! It looks good thats what matters.

The way I see it is this.

Ride good = looking like every other vehicle like yours
Rough ride = standing out from the crowd

I have just always accepted it.

Truck looks good man.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, my intake, billet grille, billet 3rd cover, billet 9" antenna will be in next week, and if i can get ahold of 1BADI5 to get my SS rollpan from the painter it'll be on next week too, rims will prob be in the spring, i just want 18s i kinda like the 07-08 escalades.

thanx for the good comments guys.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
well, my intake, billet grille, billet 3rd cover, billet 9" antenna will be in next week, and if i can get ahold of 1BADI5 to get my SS rollpan from the painter it'll be on next week too, rims will prob be in the spring, i just want 18s i kinda like the 07-08 escalades.

thanx for the good comments guys.
sounds like u got it worked out. I just want 18's too,also waitin till spring,got some xtremes already waitin for me when i'm ready.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
front needs to come down more

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
what did you lower the front with? wonder why its higher than the rear.

looks good though.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
the front should settle a bit and might level out on its own. when is the body side molding coming off?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah the front just needs to settle i have the same setup as DB, i can't figure out how to get the side molding off without fucking up the paint.
i hope the front doesn't settle too much tho cuz the truck sits level right now.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Wow! I like! Can't wait to get my 4/4 done!

What kind of wheels ya lookin at?

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
yeah the front just needs to settle i have the same setup as DB, i can't figure out how to get the side molding off without fucking up the paint.
i hope the front doesn't settle too much tho cuz the truck sits level right now.
fishing line and goo off goo gone blah blah blah

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'll wait and do it after i get back to OK ppl here in MD are too inconsiderate

4U2NV i just want 18s i kinda like the 07-08 escalades.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Yeah, I like those wheels too bud, good luck!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 35 Posts