Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need someone to go out and look at their their power steering hoses real quick for me. I need to know whick side on the rack and pinion your high pressure hose is plugged in(at the rack and pinion). high pressure hose will have a metal fiiting at the bottom of the power steering pump, and goes to the rack and pinion from there. I need to know if it plugs into the rack on the right or left side. I am having MAJOR issues with my rack and pinion/power steering not bleeding. New rack, new PS pump, new hoses, all new orings, and still wont bleed, just keeps blowing bubbles. also, my PS pump gets EXTREMELY hot after about 30 secs of turning on the truck(pump isnt bad, its brand new. its something else).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lol, come on guys :) I know its a dumb question but gotta know if I hooked it up right. Takes 30 secs to follow the line and let me know what you see. I am at a standstill right now until i get this question answered. CANNOT find a picture or diagram anywhere that clearly tells me. I am 98% sure i have it right, but need to know for sure before I take it to a shop and waste my money ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts