Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
3.5l AEM brute force cold air intake (chrome) for sale, has ( low miles ) almost new. Or trade. shoot me an offer, I'm very fair ( [email protected] ) more pictures are available upon request just shoot me a pm. Thanks Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
287 Posts
Will this fit the 3.7l?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it will with a modification to the intake where the sensor connects , theirs a thread on here where they tell you how to do it. Its very easy to do and they have a sensor plate you can also buy that's cheap to make every thing work flawlessly.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Do research first on that. The 3.5 MAF Sensor is different than the 3.7. The_wolf (I think that is his username) tried to help me with the adapter but couldn't make it fit for me. I had something very similar to that.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do research first on that. The 3.5 MAF Sensor is different than the 3.7. The_wolf (I think that is his username) tried to help me with the adapter but couldn't make it fit for me. I had something very similar to that.

correct i was told the same thing by another member who sent me a link on a how to that was on our site or coloradofans site searching threw my inbox to find the link. Thats why you have to mod where the sensor connects.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if i am incorrect please let me know so i can properly inform others that are messaging me in regards to the intake, don't want to sell something to some one if they wont even be able to use it in the end... thanks

·
Ass Milk
1,004 Posts
how much....il take it if no one else does

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.