Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was getting a haircut and some idiot in a tundra was leaving the liquor store in the same parking lot and decided to show off and do a donut in the middle of the parking lot...and lost control and got stuck between my truck and the curb (but didn't hit anything somehow).....so he threw it in reverse...backed into my truck...and took off. As soon as I saw him hit my truck I jumped out of the barbers chair and took off after him...but he was gone. Lady in the nail salon next door got a plate but wrote it down wrong (figures) but I got 3 cop cars out there to give me a report, etc. Sucks that I got the truck back Friday...so im pretty pissed off. At least no big damage....seemed like he hit it much harder than the damage shows...

Any suggestions on aftermarket taillights? LED's? What brand and where to get from? thanks

Also what about a 3rd brake light? I'd like to go all LED...

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Damn bro, that sucks. At least there was no body damage!!!!!

Anyway, you can get the LED tails from eBay. Or if you want, I can sell you my stock ones.............but I'd only sell them as a pair since I'd have no use for just one taillight. :shrug: LOL.

And I've seen those new LED 3rd brake lights at www.stylintrucks.com but I'm not crazy about 'em.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking about picking some up like yours...whats the brand on those? What are you running for a 3rd brake light?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Can't really tell from the picture, did it crease the metal next to the tail light?

Sucks, hope they catch the scumbag that did it.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can't really tell from the picture, did it crease the metal next to the tail light?

Sucks, hope they catch the scumbag that did it.
It dented the metal a little bit...barely noticeable even to me so I guess ill leave it...no paint was scratched or anything..

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
wow that sucks bro..

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anyone know where I can find the TYC LED tail lights like Rudy has? I can't find anything on ebay or searching...thanks.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts