Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

3" Heartthrob Exhaust Fits 2004-2006 Colorado/Canyon w/4 cyl/I5, extended and crew cab models. Click For WebSite

Part#2007370 $185.00 (Standard Turbo Muffler)

Part#2007375 $205.00 (Heartthrob Velocity Series (HVS) Muffler or a (HPM) Double-Wrapped Heavy-Duty Welded Turbo Muffler)

They Quoted me about $35.00 For Shipping.

DIY Two Piece Rear 3" Tail Pipe $75.00 Alum and $169.40 SS

P

·
0 Posts
Re: 3" Exhaust For U Performance Guys(Mega Big Pics Untill I Fix Them)

If only i had a turbo, lol. :shrug:

·
0 Posts

That's an awesome price...for the extended cabs only though?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts

hey how does it sound.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts

Pics are to big for me to even figure out whats where...

·
Registered
3,443 Posts

ok... so this is from the header back, right?

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Nope from the cat back. If it was from the manifold back then it would eliminate the cat. The first picture shows the cat that Im talking about and the sec pics showes where the 3" exhaust start at.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts

ordering today.. this is a pretty good price..

·
Registered
3,443 Posts

Oh.. well whatever i've been running 3 inch since like late 04 :lol:

·
Registered
53 Posts
nothing new here at all, I got slammed on coloradofans for an identical system I'm offering, with a true high flow converter setup and gutted manifold. My kit runs $350 installed. My exhaust kit and a tune on a 07 crew cab ran a 14.7 1/4 mile. Any takers in the houston area?

·
Registered
53 Posts
ahahahaha I just noticed this is a 3 inch cat back. I'm talking about 3 inch manifold back. 3 inch from the cat back does nothing more then 2.5.

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well since my drive shaft dented my gibson exhaust all up when it broke. I ordered just the 3" tail section of there exhaust kit for my truck today and I should have it in about a week or so. I plan on ordering a 3" magnaflow muffler and having a exhaust shop bend the 3" front section and weld everything together. I will get some pics up when it arives. Stay tuned kids

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
hmm i got there complete exhaust system on my truck. .and now want to change the muffler..

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
o yeah it nice.. wish it was stainless but its has a nice rumble to it.. i just want to change the muffler to see if it will sound a bit better not bad for $205

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cool. Yea you cant beat it. I paid 75 plus shipping for the tail section. Looks like you need to order a offset inlet and center out let muffler. Im sure magnaflow has a muffler with the overall length you need.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
hhhhhmmm no.. mine is straight... pretty sure the inlet and outlet on my muffler is straight even.. i'll look again.. i know the pipe that comes from the cat goes staight and then bends into the muffler..

1 - 20 of 39 Posts