Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,390 Posts
looks good and nice wheels . my stock leaf pack was sagging like that also and I put a add a leaf in and it picked it right back up the rear is a little on the stiff side but if I keep a full size spare in the back of the bed it rides a lot smoother

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
love the wheels...imo the fabtech kit doesnt make our trucks look "lifted"...i like ur set up tho

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
his truck sits like that because he's on zq8 leafs and coils

if he goes to z85 parts it SHOULD solve his rubbing problems

greg i thought you told me you were on 275s, not 265's. those tires are the right size for that kit, you just need the z85 coils up front

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
yea just shackles. and i think it looks really good overall. wheel and tire package set it off.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Then yea, deffinatly some Z85 parts would be the ticket. They're a dime a dozen around here too from all the people lowering their trucks.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
thats with the zq8 parts? well that makes more sense. it looked high enough that i thought he changed them out.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
so if i get the z85 coils it would solve evrything? ima bring that up. Tim bro you have been a big help and appreciate it alot man thanks. Thank you everyone for the comments. i am very happy with the final look.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts