Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's with great joy that I congratulate Boyd for earning the 355 Medal of Honor.

As you know this is the highest 355Nation decoration bestowed on a member. It recognizes those who have distinguished themselves as a member worthy of such an honor. This award is presented to those that have made a significant impact on the member's of 355Nation.net as well as the site itself. I think Boyd defines this honor.

Whether it's designing a new graphics for a hat or a shirt, or creating the iconic site logo, or make a site banner, or making custom signatures for members, or creating those medals that we all like to earn.. the list goes on-and-on. Boyd is the man that makes it all happen!

We've all gained from his epic 355 builds and I can't imagine what this site would be like without his leadership.

This recognition is long overdue for all that he's done to make this place great.

:355group:

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Well deserved for a long time coming! Congrats Boyd. And thanks for everything that you have contributed to this site and community.

·
Administrator
19,139 Posts
I can honestly say that I was relatively shocked when I logged in to see this. It means a lot to be given this one. We designed this one to recognize those that help shape this site and community. Hell, I can't even remember who came up with it.

I've always enjoyed working on the site and watching it develop. I've loved watching members grow and learn. Guys come in asking about bolt pattern and best type of oil to have theirs changed to and walk away doing an axle swap or boosting their engines damn near on their own.

I've met a lot of people because of this page. Most, if not all, I will call a friend. I'm not like a lot of people I meet in the fact that I can go years without talking to someone and see or be contacted by them at random, and we catch up in a couple minutes; like nothing ever happened. You guys rock because it's accepted by most.

To be lumped in with James, Forrest and Shane is quite an honor. It's also a privilege to be able to do stuff for the members on here. I was afforded the choice to step up to a mod, then an admin on here and it's been a blast. I've taught myself a lot over the years simply because of a website, and I have had fun doing it.

As of late, I have been damn near MIA. These twins have really thrown us for a loop with everything going on and I have been trying to get back into the swing of things. All the while, you guys have been completely understanding, which I truly appreciate.

This is a lot of rambling, or it may seem it to me as my thoughts are scattered at this point. Like I said, I really didn't expect it and really don't know what to say.

I guess the best thing to really say is, "Thank you."

·
How d'ya like them apples
941 Posts
Way overdue, Congrats!

·
Ride, Boldly, Ride
553 Posts
Well deserved, congrats man!

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,286 Posts