Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the Pic of the sticker I bought from PDX.
Thanks for the Cool Sticker guys.
Also Why I was at it I took some other pics of the truck.

CLH

Attachments

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
nice dude :355:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
looks nice.... thats a crazy HU too!

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
looks good man. haha with that reflective black people gunna be following you down the highway and be like WTF is that :lol:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HU is made by Elicpse. I bought it for a steal from the Local Car Audio Place. It is found Many Places for over 1000K and I got for 400installed. It has a Built in Tom Tom. Also it is portable so you can take it on the go. I Installed a Bunch of car Audio in the truck.
1st time putting on a Vinyl Decal. I am going to have to Re-do it down the Rd. The Nation Part has about 10plus Bubbles in it. Looks crappy close. But will do for now.

Later.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
HU is made by Elicpse. I bought it for a steal from the Local Car Audio Place. It is found Many Places for over 1000K and I got for 400installed. It has a Built in Tom Tom. Also it is portable so you can take it on the go. I Installed a Bunch of car Audio in the truck.
1st time putting on a Vinyl Decal. I am going to have to Re-do it down the Rd. The Nation Part has about 10plus Bubbles in it. Looks crappy close. But will do for now.

Later.
Just pop em with a needle, then get the area hot with a hair dryer and push it down.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool I will do that right know. I have a Heat Gun that should work right just hold futher away?

Thanks again.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I tryed and did not work for me. I have to much bubbles in it. I will just have to get the Portion that Says NATION for you again the Same color and size. What would it cost?
Might just pick it up one of these days if you could get another one made up.

Thanks CLH

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL. K will do. Where you guys Located? Tomorrow Work for you? if so what time is good?
What if I mess up again?

Thanks Amillion!

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
haha tomorrow anytime after 5 is good with me. Im out in hillsboro though kinda by the airport and ill install it for ya.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts