Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I've got an '05 Z71 Colorado LS. All factory parts in it, im also pretty new to customization. I love to see what everyone has done to their 'rados. Whats a popular spot to shop for custom parts? Im interested in putting projector headlamps in. Any suggestions would be great.

·
Registered
893 Posts
:welcome: to the :salute:

This is a Great place to hang out. Lots of very useful info in damn near every area you could think of.

·
Registered
358 Posts
:welcome: everyone here helps out alot. but we need some pics.lol and i have the black halo projectors in mine. look awesom but you lose alot of visibility

P

·
0 Posts
hey man, glad you joined. I hope you like it here. Just ask a question and we've got answers. Take a look around. You'll learn a thing or two about your truck and the possibilities it has. :355:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
welcome to the site.. hey we are having a meet this week in NJ and on Sept 8 in CT.. check us out man

l8ter

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Western NY cool... I'm in ROC This site is great for advice/good deals. I'm kinda in the same boat as you very little mod's. Just bought a house and I have to let my wallet re-coop abit.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I used to live near their shop in Ohio. Looked at some of their stuff, I think im gonna hit ebay for some headlights, projectors as my first project.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts