Prior to voting or posting, read this entire post. It contains all the information regarding this contest and it is important that you understand every aspect. The reason for this is to prevent any hurt feelings and keep the contest as fair as possible. There will be no warnings if any of these rules are broken.
On that note, it is time to vote for who you think deserves the title as well as should represent 355Nation.net as the 2013 TOTY.
This contest is about both the truck and the member. The quality and direction of the mods as well as what the member has done for the community should play a role in your vote, but you make that decision for yourself.
How did we come up with the current list of runners?
- These are all of the TOTM winners, from the first TOTM to the current December winner. The only thing that kept the person out of the contest was whether they still had the truck they won with at the time and/or they opted to not be included in the running.
Why did we decide to go with everyone that ran for TOTM?
- There are several deserving members of this community that won TOTM from start of the contest. These members did not have a chance to run since we did not have the contest at that time and we, the staff, felt it unfair to disqualify them from running in this contest simply because they did not win a TOTM within 2013, though all of the members that won TOTM in 2013 have been automatically included in the list unless they opted out.
There are a lot of members running, which makes the decision hard. Contemplate the decision before selecting your 2013 representative.
Voting will be open from January 1, 2014 through February 28, 2014.
What does the winner receive?
- Front page section about their truck
- TOTY Decal (courtesy of victoryredzq8)
- 355Nation t-shirt (courtesy of mwcky2204)
- Free mail-in tune (courtesy of limequat)
- LED gauge cluster upgrade or a set of gauge needles (courtesy of ivan351)
- EZ-Down Bracket (courtesy of rshadd)
- $50 Gift Certificate toward LEDs (courtesy of captainrab)
- $100 Gift Certificate toward any Supermodulation products (courtesy of Supermodulation)
- SSK Auto Shifter and Handle (courtesy of The Wolf!)
- $25 Gift Certificate and t-shirt (courtesy of Rock Auto)
- A full set of clear or tinted Reflectors (courtesy of un4giv3n)
What are the contest rules?
- Contest Rules:
- 355nation.net site rules.
- Keep posts clean and fair.
- No spamming/campaigning outside TOTY contest thread! This includes, but is not limited to, posts outside the designated TOTY thread, private messages or visitor messages. Spamming posts will be deleted by Moderator(s) and you will be withdrawn from the contest!
- Advertisement in your Signature is allowed but keep it reasonable. (Example: Vote for me in TOTY, add link to the voting thread, NO MASSIVE TEXT, etc.)
- No bogus member accounts for votes. If votes was cast from a bogus account, you will be with drawn from the contest and possibly banned.
- Minimum post count is 30.
- Post a favorite picture of your truck. (but don't be rude and post a million pictures)
- Why you want to win. (what you or someone else has done to deserve the title)
- Modifications and future mods?
- Advertise your truck in TOTY thread and in your Signature.
The Participants (in ABC order)
-click on their picture to be directed to their profile!
- The Wolf!