Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
355 Nation Exclusive Announcement :salute:​

I talked to the guys at Barely Legal Welding & Fabricationand and they have some really nice air ride stuff coming out for the Colorado's in the near future. They had some of there work on display there and everything I looked at was top notch from there welds to the fully painted show chassis they had on display. There shop is going to offer Lower and Upper Tubular A-Arms with Unijoints Utilizing S-10 Drop Spindles and S-10 5 Lug Bolt Pattern, No Notch Tie Rod Linkage's, Prewelded Stock Floor Body Dropped Frames, Preshortned Rear Ends Converted to S-10 5 Lug. With these guys making quality stuff its only going to get easier to bag or body drop you ride in a weekend if you got the cash.......

Click Here For there Website

355 Nation is the leading forum for all Colorado, Canyon, Isuzu and Hummer H3 questions, answers and information. From lifted to bagged to tech articales and local meets 355Nation.Net has it all!

Thanks 355Nation Staff.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
this is some cool news.....only i got one concern.....is this gonna stay on the site or is someone gonna go squeal and release all this to the other one?

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
nice..

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts