Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 346 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts

Just wanted to let everyone know that I made the site public as of now so you should be able to visit our online store and purchase your 355 Nation decals!!!!

PLEASE NOTE: We are still working on the site so all the products haven’t been added yet, but as time go on we will have plenty of other products. Since you guys are the first to place orders from the site if you encounter any problems during checkout or find any bugs please let me know so I can correct them.

During checkout you will be asked to create a username and password. This will send an email to you with links allowing you to track the status of your decal. You can visit the 355 section of our store directly by going here..

pdxgrafix.com - 355 Nation

All the products in the store have been approved by the staff. If you have any designs you would like to see added please contact the 355Nation staff. Once they have approved the design I can add them to the store.

Thanks,
David

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
damn david....like what youve done....lookin good...and all the colors to choose from...

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Dude so many sizes/colors. I don't know which one to get. I have a black truck with stock tint on the back window. What you guys think? Red? Blue? White?

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
That was I though. I have to go figure out what size i want now. I don't want it overpowering white on the black truck. It'll def pop as it is now. After I get Josh to shade my tails and 3rd it'll pop even more. I might have to do a chop and see how i like it.

On Topic: Dig the site man. very nice. lots of options!!!

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the comments guy! I'm gunna make myself a new windshield decal tonight to replace this one....

Ill post some pics once im done :) It should give you guys some cool ideas.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Turbo what size is that one?

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Thanks for the comments guy! I'm gunna make myself a new windshield decal tonight to replace this one....

Ill post some pics once im done :) It should give you guys some cool ideas.
awesome man diggin the site. you gonna be puttin those up for sale maybe?

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Umm i dont really remember lol. Think it was like 20" or 22" Ill have to go measure it.
Just needed an estimate. Thanks man. I want one for the back window but I don;t want it too huge. I think a 20" would look good.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Looks good 2wenty2.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
So David.. This might not be the right area, but I was wondering if You could set me up with some graphics for my dirt bike? I you are, let me know what you need from me.. Thanks man.

Josh

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So David.. This might not be the right area, but I was wondering if You could set me up with some graphics for my dirt bike? I you are, let me know what you need from me.. Thanks man.

Yea man I can help ya with it. Just PM me what you want on there or what your looking for and Ill let ya know.

Josh
so is the one you have on your winshield 20 inches turbo? or would the 24 inches fit all the way down
I just measured mine and its 22" So 24" would be just about right go all the way down.

1 - 20 of 346 Posts