Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, been talking to Shawn from Wicked Kreations and he has done up a plate frame that I think you guys will like. The design is simple and minimalistic.

I received it today in order to see about the install and quality and everything.

Here's the frame, straight out of the packaging...

The letter edges were a little rough, though it's cut out with a plasma cutter so I really didn't expect them to be perfect, so it wasn't a surprise. You can also see how thick the steel is. These are pretty rigid.

I ended up taking my dremel to the letters to clean them up a bit. Used this tip and it worked out really well.

Then I decided that I couldn't leave it uncovered/exposed to the elements so I painted it. The packaging folded out into a nifty little paint platform for me.

Finished cleaning it up and painted.

installed on the Xtreme... The bumper for this truck apparently sits a little higher than the other bumpers, covering up some of the bottom of the frame. However, after looking at some photos, more of the frame should be exposed with the regular rear bumpers and definitely with a roll-pan.

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: 355Nation metal license plate frames...

Price is $20 plus shipping per. The more you order, the less it will be though I am unsure what the discounts would actually be for whatever the order would be.

These guys do not have a website yet so if you would like one, you have three options to contact them:

1. Go check out Wicked Kreations' facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/wkreations

2. Go check out their Instagram page and message them: http://instagram.com/wicked_kreations

3. Email them at [email protected]. Let them know that you would like the 355Nation plate frame.

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
Looks like a quality product, might consider one.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
20 bones is a steal! I don't think I'd like it with my current bumper, but I'll be getting one for when I put my pan on.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Oh I'm in on this!

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
:bump:

Get them before the holiday rush

·
Registered
96 Posts
I think the jagged edges in the lettering look's more man made.. I like it.

Waiting to see some of these mounted on some bumpers before I buy. Might be too beefy for me. :salute:

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
With it cut out the way it is, the red from my rollpan will show thru if I PC it black or gunmetal

·
all your base
9,599 Posts
waiting on mine to come in... will post pics with roll pan. I plan on painting it, probably black with a red nation "O" :thumbup:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Well ordered mine today...I'm thinking about giving it a brushed look and clear coating it.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Here's mine painted the OEM color with a satin clear. Think I'll do the red circle.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Gonna get one of these within the next week or two!!!! Just curious as to what black and red look like on silverburch roll pan.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts