Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Wow! I just saw this pic browsing the other site and he's claiming I believe a 4/6 on 22's. Now I dont know if thats a 4/6 on top of the zq8 1.5 drop from factory or not. I thought I was worried about rubbing w/ the 2/3 setup on stock xtreme rims/tires. This guy has to be rubbing like crazy. If this guy is riding around all day everyday like that I shouldnt have to worry.

So now I'm wondering, Should I go lower than 2/3 on top of the zq8 1.5?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I bet that thing is a blast to drive... NOT. guarantee it rubs like a mofo unless he's got the wheel wells removed/re-done.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
didnt that guy post here before?..would the 22's make up for the highth difference. it just doesnt look like that much of a drop on an extreme...in other words it looks like it is sittin higher than that

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
the only logical explanation I have for it is if he used 2" drop springs in the front...6 inches is impossible on our trucks unless your riding on the frame....even if you had a z85 with a 6 inch drop it would be sitting on the frame...so for the front i guess hes saying from z85 height he is a 4 inch drop and in the rear hes got me stumped.

·
Registered
207 Posts
that looks like a 4/5 total with a 30series tire. A 6" drop in the rear would be sitting way lower than the front so you just gotta look at it and you would know.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
that looks like a 4/5 total with a 30series tire. A 6" drop in the rear would be sitting way lower than the front so you just gotta look at it and you would know.
:kiki: thats what i was going for lol. but your post was a lot easier to understand

·
Registered
297 Posts
i was going to question that as well. i really don't believe its 4/6. he also claims it doesn't rub.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Yeah, I remember because I was going to buy his setup. He was talking about bagging it.

He was on this forum, but clicking on his username listed next to a couple PM's we had (that I have saved), his username isn't around anymore. Like it got deleted..........

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
yeah wasnt he xtremeon22s that rigged the TOTM

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
he made lilke 03498702370974 accounts to vote for him self

·
Registered
893 Posts
BTW it's for sale over "there..........>>>>>>>"

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF?!!!! this is probably the most dumbest thing I heard this week.
some people live for t shirts and stickers i guess

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Yea thats the guy that made 2twenty2 change his name from Xtremeon22 cuz his name was identical except for it was Xtreme0n22 with a zero haha.

That truck is still tight imo.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts