Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw this on the local bookoo. Is this a fair price? I wasn't able to find this kit on their website. Was it just discontinued?

·
Premium Member
3,268 Posts
Your post says ROUGH COUNTRY. That kit is from TOUGH COUNTRY. Go to Tough Country's site and you will find it.

·
RIP Forrest
12,421 Posts
I'd double check, I really don't think h3's kits are interchangeable. The hubs are different and a few other things. It's a good deal on it but I think it works with one or the other not both

·
RIP Forrest
12,421 Posts
Ya the spindles have 3 bolt holes for the hub, won't work on ours... Maybe someone realizes that before they drop the $ thinking it will

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help guys. They lowered the price to $250. Do you think it would be worth it to get that kit and just replace the incompatible pieces? I'm still waiting to hear back from him for the part numbers to see exactly what would need to be ordered.

·
RIP Forrest
12,421 Posts
It is an h3 kit.. I would only buy it if you knew someone with an h3 or thought you could resale it for profit. The actual frames are the same as our but suspension, mounting points, etc are all different.

·
RIP Forrest
12,421 Posts
It would cost more in parts and fab work than you could buy a new kit for just to attempt to make that one work.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
id buy it and post on ebay for a small profit. haha

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was thinking about doing that, but I'm leaving the country soon for a year. SO if it doesn't sell, I'd have to put it in storage for that time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts