Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Next few months for the install. They came with upper balljoints as I already have the lower belltech ones and no jeebs joints. I wanted something easy to replace. And they are going on my 05 extended cab

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
Correct me if im wrong, that appears to be the "budget" arms setup
use stock balljoints upper and lower, lower arms are able to use the drop balljoints as well, and upper arms are extended to help with camber
Got a set ordered myself
Believe jeebus joints are mainly for bigger wheels to help binding and they are supposed to last longer then reg balljoints

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Correct me if im wrong, that appears to be the "budget" arms setup
use stock balljoints upper and lower, lower arms are able to use the drop balljoints as well, and upper arms are extended to help with camber
Got a set ordered myself
Believe jeebus joints are mainly for bigger wheels to help binding and they are supposed to last longer then reg balljoints
Yeah its the budget set. But still pricey haha. You can run stock bj's or mmw/belltechs dropped ones. I already have the belltechs so im just gonna run those.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that size tire only has a 26" OD, why did you need the arms?
I wanted to do something nice and beefy. Throw them on amd forget about it incase I should ever decide to throw some bigger rims on. Plus I dont have fab skills to make my own so why not give some business to good craftsmanship and one of the not so many companies out there that make something for our trucks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts