Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for the trim piece that attaches to the shift boot in 5 speed trucks that came with bucket seat and full length consoles. Kind of a long shot, but I am not in a rush for one and figured I'd see if anyone on here has one laying around before dropping $130 at the stealership.

(Stole Mark's photo)
Edit: Stole a photo that Mark perviously stole :lol:

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
51,526 Posts
Rich aka @rshadd has the part numbers in his thread where he did the H3 shifter mod

Those things are like unicorns.......best bet is get the part number and start searching the inteweb

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
51,526 Posts

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got all the part numbers I need. Cheapest I can find online is around $130 shipped, and it would probably be backordered. Trying to find one on car-part is near impossible because any 5 speed truck ends up being a bench or 40/60.

If I don't find one by the time the truck goes into storage for the winter I will just man up and buy a new one, but figured it wouldnt hurt to see if a member on here has one laying around for the time being.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
51,526 Posts
Fair enough..............I know they are hard to find, so thats the only reason I mentioned it.

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I actually read your for sale thread, got all excited, scrolled down, and in utter disappointment yelled "DAMMIT!" That's when I decided to start this thread haha.

Keep me in mind please :D

·
Registered
398 Posts
I'll rephrase it will be up for sale once my interior is swapped out 1-2 weeks pm me a offer it will offset my cost of a new one.

once i swap OCD will kick in looking at a off color trim ring on my console

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Might as well bump this. Still looking for one. Not in a rush though, as this will be a winter project.

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Still looking! Keep finding pictures of trucks in yards that have them, just to find out that the truck has been scrapped already. Damnit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.