1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
i think the lug patterns are different.

·
Registered
428 Posts
no the only other truck wheels that fit out trucks are the H3 hummer....other than that they have to colorado/canyon specific

·
Registered
563 Posts
no the only other truck wheels that fit out trucks are the H3 hummer....other than that they have to colorado/canyon specific
rims from c/k body trucks (silverados, sierras, tahoes, yukons, escalades, and avalanches) will also fit when the hub is bored out.

nissan titan/armada's also will fit when hub is bored out.

·
Registered
98 Posts
rims from c/k body trucks (silverados, sierras, tahoes, yukons, escalades, and avalanches) will also fit when the hub is bored out.

nissan titan/armada's also will fit when hub is bored out.
these will fit with a bore and anything from a hardbody/frontier (before they changed to the current body style) will fit without bore.... you can take the rims to a machine shop and have them fill and re-drill the holes but unless you want to spend 100+ a rim to do it then its not worth it... ive done it i put navigator rims on my frontier a while back but if you really wanted to you could bolt them on with hub adapters or my other friend just bolted them on with just a bore..... the difference is about 2mm (so when you bolt them on they have a 2mm deflection)... hes been running them for a year so far and nothing bad happened..but i dont recommend it...lol

if you can see the offset is really bad on my truck thats why i sold them.... but i should of just bought hub adaptors that would of make them stick out more...

the difference between ford and chevy are minor but we are talking about rims that need to be balanced and centered so i suggest doing it right
ford studs are 14mm and chevy is 12mm and the holes are 1-2mm more in toward the hub so when you put it on and tighten them down the lugs suck in a little bit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts