Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 1 roll of 50 sq ft (35ft x 18"), plus another 10 sq ft (7ft x 18") of 80 mil Fatmat sound deadener with applicator that I would like to sell for $100. I used two rolls to double layer my CC, so this is more than enough to do a single or extended cab. Local sales only to the MIA or FLL area. I can ship, but damn, it'll be expensive.

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It MIGHT be enough, but I wouldn't want anyone to get that far into the project, and be short. If you get this stuff, and maybe a 25 sq ft roll, that should be plenty, but it would depend on if you wanted to do the ceiling and back wall.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Good deal there!

·
Dont let the Nation die
15,947 Posts
Where was this last month? I was in Miami... lol

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry Nick, it was still in storage at the time. Any plans to come back?

·
Dont let the Nation die
15,947 Posts
Lol. Its alright man. And nooooo, no plans ever to go back. Miami was too crazy. No one knows how to drive with any sense down there. Not to mention I need a translator.....

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol. Its alright man. And nooooo, no plans ever to go back. Miami was too crazy. No one knows how to drive with any sense down there. Not to mention I need a translator.....
Once I figured out that everyone here drives to get where they're going in the shortest amount of time, and fuck everyone else, I was just fine. It's amazing how quickly you can discard every defensive driving tip you ever learned, and just drive offensively. Then, after a while, you begin to notice that it is the defensive drivers who cause the most problems.

As far as a translator, you should have used the Rosetta Stone from eLearning!

·
Dont let the Nation die
15,947 Posts
Once I figured out that everyone here drives to get where they're going in the shortest amount of time, and fuck everyone else, I was just fine. It's amazing how quickly you can discard every defensive driving tip you ever learned, and just drive offensively. Then, after a while, you begin to notice that it is the defensive drivers who cause the most problems.

As far as a translator, you should have used the Rosetta Stone from eLearning!
Yea. But thats not so easy with a 53' trailer. Lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts