Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had this on for a while just lazy. Its a bitch to get these trucks up to proper height.

Here on some with 3 and 33's

Here are the 6 and 33's next to a 2500 HD with a leveling kit and 305's

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
ive been meaning to ask...where did you get your roof rack from...I want to get something similar

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
looks good for being yellow ;)

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
how much of a pita is it to mount to the truck, and if you drilled into the roof, any problems with leaking?

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
Sable loves lifted Colorado's...yum.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Any rubbing? Looks good!

looks good for being yellow ;)

Now I'm gonna come to the BBQ just to stab you in the face with a spork you dirty whore!

:lmao:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
To answer some questions.

The rook rack as no issues with leaking in rain. And no it was easy to install.

It does rub at full lock, why in the hell GM made an ungodly huge body mount I do not know. (But stay tuned to my mod to it :naughty:)

And the lift is new keys (stock ones broke haha) and 1 inch crank, also bubaloo shackels for the rear. I know Keys and crank is not good but I hate what is supposed to be a truck to ride like a car so now its in truck handling status. The front diff is dropped a full 1 inch (no issues). Plus a 3 inch body lift WHICH IS TOTALLY REMOVABLE. I chunked P.A. directions they sucked anyway. So instead of their way of cutting and torching. I did not touch a single thing, so I can take it off whenever I please :355:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts