Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Wow. That thing idles at like 1k rpm. I wonder what's up with that.

·
Registered
587 Posts
as somebody that builds full prep racecars, i can respect the work that went into this car, i am a big fan of turboed porsche cars. but i have a serious problem with these assholes shaking a car down on public streets, some of which are two lane roads. they give every tuner a bad name by doing this. this is why the po po is always after us modders. it is stupidity in action to post a video of yourself doing such an act as well. if you build a racecar take it to the track!!!!..............................................................end rant

·
Registered
563 Posts
i HEART 911 turbos!!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
it's alright

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:ugh: alright? umm yea, i personally saw a stock 911 turbo DESTROY a corvette Z06....

im sorry but German cars OWN domestics.....luxury and performance.
FAIL

A 997TT vs a C6 Z06 ..

the Z06 will win EVERYTIME this has been beatin to death and still over and over proved stock to stock the Z06 is ALWAYS faster..

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
yikes

·
Registered
24 Posts
Cool find.

The second one sounds like curly from the three stooges, "whoopwhoopwhoopwhoop."

:kiki:

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
FAIL

A 997TT vs a C6 Z06 ..

the Z06 will win EVERYTIME this has been beatin to death and still over and over proved stock to stock the Z06 is ALWAYS faster..
haha i know but i saw it happen once....:lol:

i'd still rather drive the 997 back home, cuz ive driven the z06 and it sucks balls when not on a track....breaks ur back on a pebble.

·
16,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah.. I drive a lowered truck lol.. im used to not that smooth of a ride im sure we all are..

but hands down the Z06 is cheaper AND faster..

BUT you want refinement, you want comfy AND fast.. Porsche.. any day.. all day

If I was givin the money to buy ONE sports car to drive everyday and race and enjoy..

Porsche 997 GT2 ftmfw with out a doubt, that car is going to be soo nuts

·
16,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Funfact:

The owner of the car is on another forum im on, he ALSO owns the CGT in the video :ugh:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts