Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I aint no photographer but I like to take a lot of pics

This is at work on Saturday after running it through the carwash w/ one of the techs Trailblazer SS...

Then I went home and finished cleaning the inside :D

After my house I went to the g/f's house and took more pics of the tints and stuff! :lol:

Finally today after work, w/ my buddys S-10. The trucks are NICE and WET! ;)

Enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
jack that ss and do an engine swap! lol

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I cant wait to drop it! The truck is going to look sick w/ the drop. I took pics of the stock front/rear gaps so when I do the install I could do a berfore/after.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
that shit is what dreams are made of! :lol:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Looks Sweet!!!!!

Make sure you measure it to. I always seem to forget that step. I get so rapped up in doing the drop I forget to do the before measurement.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
its gonna look real sic when ur done!

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Has leather been an option in Ext Cab's since 04 or did it just become available? I'm not up on the option lists for these trucks. My reasearch ended when I bought mine! lol

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks Sweet!!!!!

Make sure you measure it to. I always seem to forget that step. I get so rapped up in doing the drop I forget to do the before measurement.
Yea I know I'm the same way. You see in my other threads how I want to know everything about lowering it and the install before I even have the parts. I noticed in the "How To: DJM 3" Lower Controls and 4" Blocks" thread how the dude measure. Ill be sure to do it and take pics. Thanks.

its gonna look real sic when ur done!
I hope so dude. Thats what im going for!

Has leather been an option in Ext Cab's since 04 or did it just become available? I'm not up on the option lists for these trucks. My reasearch ended when I bought mine! lol
Im not 100% sure. I believe so, I dont see why not. Maybe its was just an option w/ a xtreme. Like I said Im not sure.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
It looks great man... just 1 piece of advice.

Remove the xtreme badges and leave the chevrolet stickers. Would make them look a lot better IMO, because honestly... I like em.

Z

·
0 Posts
Oh damn i need those leather seats. I wonder how much a dealer would rape me to buy one.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Oh damn i need those leather seats. I wonder how much a dealer would rape me to buy one.
all i can say is.......:yup:

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Nice bro but are you fuckin Mexican??? Parkin on the fuckin lawn??? Seriously though thats some nice green grass you just ran all over lol.

Truck looks good... could use a lil less stickers but hey... whatever right?

Also your boy's S truck looks cool but that hood is fugly lol, sorry...

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It looks great man... just 1 piece of advice.

Remove the xtreme badges and leave the chevrolet stickers. Would make them look a lot better IMO, because honestly... I like em.
Nice bro but are you fuckin Mexican??? Parkin on the fuckin lawn??? Seriously though thats some nice green grass you just ran all over lol.

Truck looks good... could use a lil less stickers but hey... whatever right?

Also your boy's S truck looks cool but that hood is fugly lol, sorry...

Yea ive been thinking about debadging it and leaving the stickers, and also been thinking of just taking it ALL off. Im not sure yet. When I bought the truck it was service vehicle at the indianapolis speedway and had those stickers you see along with a bunch of other ones. So I had the dealer remove all of the ugly tacky ones and leave those. Im undecided for now.

Hey turbizzy you must be the mexican b/c you seem to care a lot about the lawn and its condition. Its the first thing you noticed! :lmao:

I think the S-10 looks better in person then in that pic.

they will rape you violently and repeatedly.
:lol:

Lookin' good man.

Now drop that bitch!!! Balljoints and 3" blocks. :naughty: DO IT!!!!

oh hell yeah dude! :yup:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts