Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the mirrors back...

For the rest you have to go to my gallery. :kiki2:

And, if you can't leave me a comment other than "hoodpics!1111," don't bother. :mc: Seriously.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
they turned out real nice mc!! where did you get them at?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they turned out real nice mc!! where did you get them at?
Thanks dude. I bought the cal-vu mirrors and had TheStopRule do them for $20 + paint. :yup:

There's a few small imperfections, but really, after a few weeks of driving, I'd have the same effects from the AZ roads. :shrug:

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Where's the hood pics?!?! :kiki2:

Looks good. :D

P

·
0 Posts
Thanks dude. I bought the cal-vu mirrors and had TheStopRule do them for $20 + paint. :yup:

There's a few small imperfections, but really, after a few weeks of driving, I'd have the same effects from the AZ roads. :shrug:
:esquint:Imperfections?:esquint:
I need invite to your house A.SA.P. I thought i was invited when the first piece of colormatched things came in? :cry: :dawg:

Looks good. :355:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:esquint:Imperfections?:esquint:
I need invite to your house A.SA.P. I thought i was invited when the first piece of colormatched things came in? :cry: :dawg:

Looks good. :355:
Yeah, as in a few small marks...there's a chip in one from a rock from today, hell, it's a daily driver, whatta ya gonna do. :shrug:

P

·
0 Posts
Yeah, as in a few small marks...there's a chip in one from a rock from today, hell, it's a daily driver, whatta ya gonna do. :shrug:
Dammit MC, You have taken my brothers nickname, Destructo. You effed the mirrors up already. Playin dude, Cant wait to see em in person, im sure pics dont do em justice......

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
looks good MC

1 - 12 of 12 Posts