Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few things from my 2005 Crew Cab ZQ8 3.5L for sale. If you're interested, shoot me a private message. Anyways, here are the pics:

1) Exhaust manifold - Has 61,000 miles on it with no cracks or leaks ----$50.00 plus shipping

2) OEM Front and Rear Sway Bar Set. You will need the sway bar linkage for the front and have to create a bracket for the rear linkages if your truck doesn't already have them.
----$100.00 plus shipping

3) Supercrew sound dual 10 inch box with two shallow mount Elemental Design's SQ10 subwoofers (single 4 ohm) 200 watts RMS each. ----$75.00 plus shipping.

If you want any additional pictures or have a question or two please let me know.

Thanks for looking!!!

~Troy

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There isn't anything wrong with the subs, but they are a couple of years old. I'll have to check the postage for a box like this tomorrow when I get the chance.

I don't have any pictures of it installed under my seat. You do have to raise the seat with washers though which really isn't a big deal. Originally I was going to use this box with two larger 10 inch shallow mount pioneer subs, but the outer diameter of the subs interfered with the front metal bar of the back seat. This is where I bought the box from... Chevy Colorado / GMC Canyon Crew Cab Dual Subwoofer Box

The subs hit great, but I can't have this box w/ subs laying around the garage so I've go to move it.

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
How much shipping to 46319. If 1st guy doesn't want them

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Postman, I checked the shipping through UPS Ground and to you its $46.00 to ship to your location.

Blue Steel, Shipping for UPS ground is $29.00 to ship to your location

Remember this thing is 25lb s with a 43 in L x 12.5in W X 5.5in T.

I tried to get a quote through usps.com, but that function isn't working on their site. If it works later and comes up cheaper, i'll go with that rate.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Postman, I just checked usps.com and it appears to be more expensive. Check it out for yourself incase I did something wrong.

My shipping zip: 70003
Dimensions: 25 lbs with a 43 in L x 12.5in W X 5.5in T ( I rounded the real decimals to 13 and 6 to fit some padding.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nvious you did p.m me first, so you do have first dibs. I was just giving price quotes all at once incase someone fell through.

jkeys --- I'm not sure of that, but I could ask on the forum to see if it will fit your truck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts