Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Factory Fresh
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some things i wont be needing anymore and could use a little extra money.
What ive got is a set of 3 in aluminum blocks , Bottle jack and mounting bracket, Colorado headlight switch, the wheels to painted a gun metal color. I also have a full set of winterforce tires 205,75,r15 pretty much brand new. These cant be used in ares but i have both driver and pass seat buckles for h3 seats and the harnesses that go with them.

Prices Im not sure what any of its worth but you pay for shipping and i will ship it out.

Ill sand blast the blocks if and when they sell.

These are my winter wheels and now i have a daily so i wont need them. they have a set of 205/75/15 winter force tires on them. i can sell them as a bundle or split them up either way. I will travel with in reason. Looking for 250 obo for the tires.

·
Premium Member
3,253 Posts
What do you want for the center caps? I will pay the shipping. I think we can get them in one of those flat rate boxes with USPS.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Hmm. Was thinking about just getting the console. No need for the boot. Wonder how much he wants for it.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
monies sent

1 - 20 of 24 Posts