Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A-pillar update new pic

started my a-pillar yesterday, and after a good day today i am just about done just need to do some finish sanding. Painted just need to decide how to finish it off.

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah it's just glassed tho, it took a couple hrs to get it to match, guess i was being a little anal about it.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
look tight bro!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Looking great. Do you know the part # for that. I bought one on line and they sent me the back pillar. I took the part # off the back of mine an GM parts direct has it has the headliner. Not bad $300.00 to ship!!lmao. I want do do the same thing with my gauge pod but I don't want to drive around w/out it.
Sorry to hijack your thread. It does look friggin sweet!!

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
drivers side is #15910376, it's around $18.00, there is a company that has pillars for guages already done just can't think of the fuckin name off hand.

·
Registered
893 Posts

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
drivers side is #15910376, it's around $18.00, there is a company that has pillars for guages already done just can't think of the fuckin name off hand.
I looked up that part number on gmpartsdirect and it's $11.xx. I went to check out and they want to charge $45.00 to ship it... :wtf:

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I am going to try and get the front doors started this weekend, going to build the original speaker location up and out a bit. And flatman u wondering what I am going to do with the radio bezel ???? give me a month :)

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
I am going to try and get the front doors started this weekend, going to build the original speaker location up and out a bit. And flatman u wondering what I am going to do with the radio bezel ???? give me a month :)
Did you get it? :salute:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts