i love the way mine sounds with 80 series flowmaster. loud

·
Registered
358 Posts
auto so i cant really extend the gears or anything

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Magnaflow muffler/piping + intake was the best mods i've done on this thing.

I love the sound combo from the two while i'm crusing

·
Mr. Under Construction
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks..I think my next mod is a system from Gibson...Anyone try that one out yet...I want the single replacement

·
Registered
893 Posts
I'm running the Gibson Duals on mine. I think it sounds good but there are deeper ones out there. But it's far from rice to me.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Brewer had the Gibson. I got to hear it in person at our OH meet a few months ago. I thought it sounded nice, it's probably the quietest aftermarket system I've heard so if you're wanting something super loud you won't be happy. If you're just looking for something that sounds a little better than stock and isn't loud then it'd suit you fine.

·
Mr. Under Construction
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well I am not really looking for quiet...I want it to have a little rumble...but I have yet to hear any systems on and I-5 5Spd...I like to control the tone thanks for the input

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I got the flowmaster super 40 and it sounds good, then i deleted the second cat and it gives it a little more "raspy" sound, i like it.

Z

·
0 Posts
well I am not really looking for quiet...I want it to have a little rumble...but I have yet to hear any systems on and I-5 5Spd...I like to control the tone thanks for the input
I run a 40 series flowmaster on mine with a 5spd. I think its got a nice sound. Especially the downshift.

Its very loud though. Before the resonator you could hear me coming from a decent distance. Especially if i was riding it hard.

Im not really sure what your looking for as far as a "5spd sound"

Z

·
0 Posts
If you want i can a sound clip later tonight of mine.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
ive got an i-5 auto with the magnaflow dual exhaust kit and an intake. im def obsessed with the way it sounds. slam it up to 4k then let off and hear that little gurgle....drool...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts