Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have changed everything on my 2006 Colorado brakes front bearing sensor rotor brakes calibers back brake shoes I mean everything bleed brakes about 10 time reset computer I did everything you or I could think of even had a garage go thu it they reset computer using there big system still have same issue truck was garage kept looks new 80,000 miles this truck was babied never drove other than paved road oil changed 3000 miles never drove over 70 mph what gives what have I missed

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have changed everything on my 2006 Colorado brakes front bearing sensor rotor brakes calibers back brake shoes I mean everything bleed brakes about 10 time reset computer I did everything you or I could think of even had a garage go thu it they reset computer using there big system still have same issue truck was garage kept looks new 80,000 miles this truck was babied never drove other than paved road oil changed 3000 miles never drove over 70 mph what gives what have I missed
Just finished replacing the rear hub, with sealed ABS sensor , on wife's G6. Lowered it off the jacks hopped in fired it up and get an ABS light. The problem? When I pushed the connector into the hub I bent one of the pins. I straightened the pin and now all is well. You may have overlooked something just as simpel.Check it out , it's free.

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
What are you missing? Punctuation LOL...

Sorry, had to...

I had similar problems with mine... I had GM put a tech2 scanner on it, and they could not find any issues with it (the tech2 will give you more info than the regular OBD scanner will.) Ended up it was because I put a Napa bearing on... For some reason, the ABS sensor would not read the signal from the bearing properly and I had to put an OEM bearing on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Replaced the front driver side 3 times last by a mechanic and system was checked by him had it on computer the y tried for 6 hours to get ABS sensor to clear had other people go thu it even called a few these are good people could not fix problem said it was in the brain and was permanent they replaced everything in the brake system and bleed all brakes to clean out system

1 - 5 of 5 Posts