Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody ,need a little help or suggestions regarding mounts for aftermarket lights . I'm looking for brackets to mount a couple of Warn lights above the bumper in front of the grill on my Colorado . My first choice would be a prerunner style bar . Can't seem to find them anywhere. I had seen pics on member truck from threads over 2 years old. I think they were called tedge bars . really liked the way those looked . Any ideas or steering me to a member that makes something similiar would be appreciated . Thanks...bob270win

·
Registered
681 Posts
Hey everybody ,need a little help or suggestions regarding mounts for aftermarket lights . I'm looking for brackets to mount a couple of Warn lights above the bumper in front of the grill on my Colorado . My first choice would be a prerunner style bar . Can't seem to find them anywhere. I had seen pics on member truck from threads over 2 years old. I think they were called tedge bars . really liked the way those looked . Any ideas or steering me to a member that makes something similiar would be appreciated . Thanks...bob270win

I CURRENTLY HAVE OPTION IF YOUR INTERESTED I HAVE ALSO APPLIED A BLACK BED LINER TO IT. if your interested shoot me an offer Ina pm i only ran it on my truck for maby 5 months before i removed it and added different size led light bars. i can txt pictures if interested includes all hardware.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you post a few pics in reply to this thread . Pics of installed ? Anything will help me determine if that's what I'm looking for . If text (520)247-5527...thanks bob270win

·
Registered
681 Posts
Can you post a few pics in reply to this thread . Pics of installed ? Anything will help me determine if that's what I'm looking for . If text (520)247-5527...thanks bob270win
i just txtd you a few images i can send one of the bar unmounted as well tonight if interested.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
xpaintcmb1 , thanks for the pics . I have 2 Warn lights to mount , are there tabs for these style lights on your bar or just for the led set-up shown on them ....bob270win

1 - 8 of 8 Posts