Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes...more new mods...Haha. :p HAd these since about the end of November...Wanted to wait until I had it all installed, but the fkn cable won;t be here for a hella long time...so heres the pics..ENJOI !!!! Cable is on national control, so probably won't see that bitch for like a couple more months..

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
I mean.......the bathroom counter??? ahahahaha

That shifter is the shit mang. Let us know how the install goes. If you don't mind me askin, what do you have in the whole setup?

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I mean.......the bathroom counter??? ahahahaha

That shifter is the shit mang. Let us know how the install goes. If you don't mind me askin, what do you have in the whole setup?
Hahah...only good place in the hous with dece lighting. And what do you mean by "The whole setup" ? The shifter setup ? Cable, shift knob, new column cover. The tranny's use the same NSBU switch, & same cable linkage p/n's. So it's just a matter of hooking up the new cable, and running some wires to the new actuator so you can only shift it when your foot's on the brake. Me and the Tranny tech from work are going to do it once the cable comes...and if that takes too long, I might just get one made..haha. After I install it, and make sure it all works, then I'll start builing my center console !!!!

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
git r dun

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update...

My cable should be here in about a week...so When the truck comes back from the body shop, I'll start builing my center console/tesat fitting the cable etc.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
def update with tons of pics man. This is gunna be sweet. If it's not too bad an install I may have to try this. :)

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
def update with tons of pics man. This is gunna be sweet. If it's not too bad an install I may have to try this. :)
fOR SURE MAN...Looksstraight forward...I'm just worried about the wiring portion. But I will be hooking it up first, finding where I want it to sit, and then builing the console after. Do you guys think I should suede, or paint the console ?

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
tough choice. I'm going to go with paint because the console will flow better with the dash.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts