Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of gettting a air intake, which on is the best, K&N, AEM, Airaid, or others. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
i was wondering this as well, i know the k&n has proven hp gain, the aem bruteforce is very popular but how does the airaid compare to them?

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
do like pepsi or do you like coke? pretty much the same thing.......

i have a k&n and i love it, but i think its pretty much just personal choice.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have K&N drop in in there now, I have always used K&N's in the past, but, the Airaid one has a free throttle body spacer with it, do they help as well?

·
Registered
47 Posts
AEM bruteforce....Also oil-free....I love it

X

·
0 Posts
i have the AEM brute force.. the sound is great at full throtle :lol:

·
Registered
466 Posts
not unless you can find a used one. hell even off brand no name bastards are selling them for over 200 i.e. joeheckracing.com WTF?

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Everyone is gunna say what they have is best :lol:

Not saying the AEM is best but I have had it for over a year now with no problems. At WOT it sounds like its gunna rape your face off. HAHA. The airraid TBS is worthless but it sounds cool too. Kinda sounds like your spooling :lol:

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Can't believe the idea of custom making your own intake hasn't been thrown out in this thread yet!

It's alot cheaper than buying a name brand one, and does the exact same job. Plus you get the personal satisfaction of knowing you made something for your truck, instead of buying a piece and bolting it on. (no offense everyone. lol)

X

·
0 Posts
dont go cheap like Josuezq8.. buy the AEM BruteForce. (no offense Josh... haha jk bro. good idea)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts