Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a airlift air bag overload kit for sale. new they retail for $390.00. Replacement bags are $115.00. I would sell the kit for $150.00. The only reason I am selling is I want to go lower I am at 5.0 inches lower now and to go lower I need to go with a shorter bag . This kit does work great as long as you are either stock ht. or no lower than 5.0 inches. I have hauled a 1000 lb. load in my truck and it worked great at 4.0 - 5.0 in. drop . This is an AIRLIFT o ver laod brand system. I have attached some pics of the system installed on the truck . Also I have more pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is just the bags and lines. I bought it new from an airlift dealer. I am in Minn. but store the truck in winter so the system is like new as you can tell by the pics. the system only has about 6000 miles on it. I always just use a portable hand air pump or an air compressor to pump them up . As you can see in the pics. I have the DJM 4.0 in. blocks and removed one leaf from the spring . When I am not hauling anything I would run the system with 10 lbs. of air. I can't remember what the max. air pressure is for the bags but it is a lot way more than I ever needed. I used them for when I haul my motor cycle which is a Harley bagger ( road king ) .

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice truck by the way ... what / how did you drop it? and what kind of wheels are you running? and what are the dimensions of them. I still am working on my drop / suspension so I am still stock with the wheels and tires.

·
5,959 Posts
Ok thanks. I would needto get a compressor/tank setup to have adjustability while I drive but thanks

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes I have a Z85 extended cab w / 4.0 block and one leaf removed so I am about 5.5 lower than stock.
I believe the xtreme is stock 2.0 lower than the z85 so you are I am guessing about 1.5
higher than mine and it works on mine now. The bag dimensions are deflated / no air 3.1 ht. and pumped up are 6.5 - 8.5 ht. You can call AIR LIFT for confirmation and below is the link to their web site that will show you all the specks and pics.
The Air Lift part no. is 59539

RideControl | Air Lift Company - Tow and Haul with Safety and Comfort

1 - 10 of 10 Posts