Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
it sure does look like it.. but it is specified for the Colo/Cany.
no its not, its specified for ANY truck with a solid rear axle.

trust me. airbagit.com makes only a few differant 4 links. the reason you dont see part numbers is because then you realize how universal almost ALL of their parts are.

you can easily call them and ask them if this is a universal 4 link. air management is always universal.

my mazda had one of their 4 links, and i had to replace a few links more than once this is how i know they are universal.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
But if you read the installation tech article it says it comes with front air struts specific to your vehicle.
oh, then maybe it does, but in the item despriction it says nothing about the front air struts. i woulds recommend any of their stuff, but if you do use them, call and ask a bunch of questions and make sure you are getting exactly what you think you are before ordering.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
was this what they used on Trucks yesterday?? I wish they had this for ours id be all over it! Easy install and it goes low enough for me!
Yes, they are, but I don't expect to see these for the Colorado with leaf springs. Those are for coils all round which are a bit easier.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Let me know what you find... I am interested in those
will do

i actually specifically asked if the bag will work on the GMT355 struts

was this what they used on Trucks yesterday?? I wish they had this for ours id be all over it! Easy install and it goes low enough for me!
yes it was

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Yes, they are, but I don't expect to see these for the Colorado with leaf springs. Those are for coils all round which are a bit easier.
I'm only talking about the front since the front of the colorados are basically the same in that both use struts in the front

·
Registered
309 Posts
DO NOT buy anything from AIM Industries... that company is worthless... Quality comes with cost. Just fork out the extra cash and get a product that will prove itself. Its worth it in the long run.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts