Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
get the new clifford matrix 70. Pretty much the same thing as the viper one above (clifford and viper are both owned by DEI) but it is newer and has a full color screen.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
like $500 lol

If your gunna buy an alarm any DEI product is the way to go. They also come with a lifetime warrenty on the brain.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have used UNGO, which is clarion on my last two trucks and it worked great with no problems. My buddy's have had quite a few problems with Viper/Python. Just my 2 Cents

·
Registered
836 Posts
yeah im definately going to be needing a new alarm real soon, my truck only unlocks then i have to manually lock it.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Im gunna be picking up the 70.5 sometime soon. Ill let you guys not what I think. I got the old one on my civic and its awsome. The reason I was waiting for the 70.5 is cause its newer and has 6 channels....which is perfect for us CC guys that wanna shave our doors. It provides enough channels for all the poppers. Also DEI has endless sensors and add ons.

·
0 Posts
i am getting the auto page system put on next weekend i will let you know how i like it theres a new system that will call ur cell phone if you are out of range i think its call c3 technology

1 - 12 of 12 Posts