Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
The Albertin
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If Any One Is From Alberta And Wants To Meet Up For An Alberta Meet Then Pm Me Or Post Your Responses Here. Im Up For Something Around May Long Weekend. But Anytime Is Good For Me

·
The Albertin
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know. all this talk about meets in the states makes me wanna go. lol. when are u getting your truck out of the garage?

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
i know. all this talk about meets in the states makes me wanna go. lol. when are u getting your truck out of the garage?
well....If it doesn't sell. I probably won't pull it out until the snow is going to be gone for sure. Unless we get a DRY day here soon. Because that hooker needs to be washed asap.

·
The Albertin
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i bet its just coated in dust by now. do u guys still have alot of snow in edmonton?

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
i bet its just coated in dust by now. do u guys still have alot of snow in edmonton?
Not too much...maybe 4 inches. It all melted lat week. It's prettty sad around here.

But dusty...fuck yeah. Some fucking asshole wrote was me on it. And If I find out who it is I'm breaking their fucking legs with a baseball bat and shoving rusty fucking nails up their ass.

ps- I've talked to a couple other members on here...and It looks like we might get about 6 people to come to the meet !:thumbup:

·
The Albertin
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sweet. where should the meet be at? maybe we can talk to some calgary guys and meet up somewhere like red deer or see if some can come up or something. if not then we can have a meet in your parkade where its nice and warm and your truck can come too. :lol:

my sister wrote on my truck a couple days ago when it was dirty and i gave her shit. i cant fucking stand people that do that.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
sweet. where should the meet be at? maybe we can talk to some calgary guys and meet up somewhere like red deer or see if some can come up or something. if not then we can have a meet in your parkade where its nice and warm and your truck can come too. :lol:

my sister wrote on my truck a couple days ago when it was dirty and i gave her shit. i cant fucking stand people that do that.
haha...we could possibly meet in my parkade...:lol: But I'm sure as long as it's semi dry outside...my truck could come play...it may be a big vagina...but it's not that BIG of a vagina..haha. But i'm not driving it to red deer in the winter...:shrug:

Where do you think would be a good place to meet?

·
The Albertin
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
how about whorelick park (sp) when the weather gets nicer. if u want a meet sooner then that then i have no idea where a good place would be

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
If Any One Is From Alberta And Wants To Meet Up For An Alberta Meet Then Pm Me Or Post Your Responses Here. Im Up For Something Around May Long Weekend. But Anytime Is Good For Me
You could move to the USA and go to our meets:D

·
The Albertin
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i could do that but i love Canada too much to leave. i will visit the states alot within the next couple years though. im planning on going to every single state within the next 2 or 3 years all by driving

·
The Albertin
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
u guys wanna meet up on family day monday which is the 16th. just an idea. if the weather is good that is

·
The Albertin
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ya theres (.)(.)'s everywhere when its hot out at whorelick park. we should do something there this summer if ryan doesn't sell his truck

1 - 20 of 27 Posts