Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
looks good man,

I just bought new tail lights finally....

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Your not completely LED'd out yet, you still need the Fire and Ice light bar like mine foo!

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Well what I know is that the govt. mandated all passenger cars to require 3rd brake lights by 1986 and all trucks sometimes in the mid 90s i think it was 1994 not sure.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Thanks!

The plan was to shave it, but I discovered it needs to be there for legality reasons. :(

So maybe a custom 3rd brake recessed into the cab? We'll see.
I don't have license plates.... legality schmegality

you don't have your front on do you?

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
You pick up that third brake light from James or somewhere else?

I am trying to convince my girl to buy me a set of the TYCs like that, but she keeps saying something about how she doesn't wanna waste the money on them since I am forever changing stuff on my truck :roll:

Looks good man.

Also, what are you planning on doing with the stock third brake light sitting on the bed? I might be interested...

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You pick up that third brake light from James or somewhere else?

I am trying to convince my girl to buy me a set of the TYCs like that, but she keeps saying something about how she doesn't wanna waste the money on them since I am forever changing stuff on my truck :roll:

Looks good man.

Also, what are you planning on doing with the stock third brake light sitting on the bed? I might be interested...
Yeah, that was done by James. :cool: If you haven't had a chance to see his work yet, he does amazing work.

I'm keeping the stocker for now.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts