Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm at work and this idiot tried to pull into a parking spot in front of me and clipped my 6 day old BullMAXX grille guard. Needless to say I'm beyond pissed right now. It bent the left hand side of my BullMAXX so I don't know if I can get it bent back or what and it ripped the Line-X off...ugh

The worst part is it was a government rental vehicle so I have work a claim through good ole Uncle Sam...so I'll be able to get it fixed in 8 months.

Space between the bumper and the non bent side:

Space between the bent grille guard and my bumper

Damage to the Line-X

And last but not least a true testament to how well built the BullMAXX really is, here is the damage to the van that hit me

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Looks like that was not the first time they have hit someone in that spot

·
Retired and Sleeping Late
337 Posts
At least you know the person who hit you had insurance. :D

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Just get a tow strap, find the nearest tree and a slight pull and you should be good to go!

The left side is actually pulled away from the bumper. Buddy was saying just put some padding in between the BullMAXX and a tree and try and bend it that way. But the way it's looking right now I'm getting a brand new one from his insurance

So I might have a slightly used BullMAXX up for sale soon

·
Administrator
8,939 Posts
The left side is actually pulled away from the bumper. Buddy was saying just put some padding in between the the BullMAXX and a tree and try and bend it that way. But the way it's looking right now I'm getting a brand new one from his insurance

So I might have a slightly used BullMAXX up for sale soon

Good idea! Can't beat new...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts