Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i had lost my x2reme to water getting under the wiper cowl, damaging the computers under the console and kick panel. not only that but wires were swollen from being soaked for a while. i have a new alt that i autozone didnt want back as they dont take back installed electrical parts. i noticed a battery message in my truck dic, got a alt as battery tested good. turns out when i swaped it was not it but a master fuse on the side of the fuse box had gone bad.so i no longer need these parts and having bad luck with 2 colly's is enough ...i dont believe3rd times the charm enough for me to get into another one. so parts i have:

1. new but was installed alt for a 3.5L then removed but couldnt return for my refund as it was installed (from autozone, reman) - $50 shipped

2. used gm ball joints with hardware(bought from meber but never had chance to install)- $25 shipped

3. extended cab door panel (was going to make a sub enclosure)- make an offer

4.white painted 2 door handles and tailgate handle- sold

5.red painted and carbon fiber decal lay radio bezel with 2 ac trim no vents - $40 shipped

6. remote case needs programming as i got it on ebay for the front key pad only- free

7. MAF for 4 cyl(2.8L)- free

8. stock 3.5L resonator- $20 shipped

9. trans filter- $15 shipped

10. coolant thermostat - $30 shipped

ill have pics as soon as my phone will send to my email and can transfer to photobucket. but hit me up with your cell and i can send you pics.
:th_s52:

[URL=http://s973.photobucket.com/user/birshking/media/20140704_112005_zps04c482ec.jpg.html][IMG]http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae214/birshking/20140704_112005_zps04c482ec.jpg[/IMG]

[

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
poor sealant from gm between panels. i had no idea water was sitting there, it never smelt bad. then again i use scentsy air freshners so maybe thats why i never noticed. so squishy carpet, but when i lifted the carpet i saw the padding was soaked. i tried buying a new harness and computers but when i taken the truck completly apart, realizing i couldnt just dry up the truck and use 3 cans of flex seal. i gave up when i couldnt repair without spending too much.

·
Registered
239 Posts
ill take the red radio bezel, and 2 of the air vent trim pieces if they are available. And what amperage is the alt? 100Amp?

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2finger magic had emailed me first for the vents and radio bezel
c.c coly 2nd, gator rado 3rd dibs if sale falls thru

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Yeah if the wheels are up for grabs let me know......I have a set of steelies so it doesn't sit on the ground

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
and the rear xtreme bumper

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Send me pics of the whole truck and pics of the said trouble areas.

PM coming your way

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Ok, I gotcha.

Is the new owner going to repair or part out?

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Ok, I gotcha.

Is the new owner going to repair or part out?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts