Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
All I saw in that video was dollar signs.....exactly why I only do that at the track. Holy bald tires Batman.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
All I saw in that video was dollar signs.....exactly why I only do that at the track. Holy bald tires Batman.

:yeahthat:

The tires I'm running now are $100+ a piece. I'm probably going to have to spend close to $200 a piece for tires for the new wheels. :ugh:

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
:yeahthat:

The tires I'm running now are $100+ a piece. I'm probably going to have to spend close to $200 a piece for tires for the new wheels. :ugh:

My drag radials are $250 each....and if I'm lucky I can get a season and a half out of them. Ouch. Regular street tires are $150 each for my car and I've learned that if you go any cheaper you are replacing them a whole freaking lot. I feel your pain.

·
Registered
958 Posts
that reminds me i was at the local tire shop the other day and some dude was bitchin how he has to by a set of tires like every season or some bullshit and the tire guy just looks at him and goes "if you dont like buying fuckin tires buy a god damn hover craft, dick" ....i nearly fell on the floor...the guy got all red faced and left hahahahah so funny.

but i feel for the tire guy...hes not the tire maker he only sells them why does he have to deal with the jerks that want to yell at him

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
I know it's my own fault I picked an expensive hobby, but women like to bitch just to hear themselves talk. :D

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know it's my own fault I picked an expensive hobby, but women like to bitch just to hear themselves talk. :D
this is true ;-)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts