Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck is an 06 canyon. I have projector headlights on my truck(not CCFL). 5000k hid in the low beams. Was working perfectly for awhile but now the passenger side is not working. I checked the fuse and it was still good. So I bought the accessory harness from DDM and I've looked at their diagram for it but have no idea how it is supposed to be hooked up(I've attached ddm's diagram). Tried numerous times to figure it out with no luck.

Anyone installed this harness in a projector setup? Or know if there's anything else I can try to get the light working? I've attached ddm's diagram.

Attachments

·
DK Moulds
2,012 Posts
I used to have one on my 55w and 35w, but it ended up going bad on my 35w, causing my my HID's not to work, or assuming it went bad, because once I removed it, they work perfect. So to install the harness, you simply connect the plug'ins to OEM and HID like you have, then on "C", I ran the positive mine to the fuse terminal, and then grounded the other one.
Also try flipping the connections as well where they plug in to the OEM harness.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts