Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need pics ASAP. I'm going to look at some taupe buckets, need to know how they look in the truck. Thanks

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, did you put those in? They really don't look bad.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
same thing I've got. Just plug and play?
yeah, everything bolts up fine. Usually you have to transfer your seatbelts and airbag sensors, but its just a straight swap of components, not a big deal.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where do the airbag sensors go? Do you have to take the seat apart?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
if you have an 06 then there is a weight sensor in the passenger seat. You just have to unhook the cloth on the front and sides, pop up the cushion and pull the flat weight sensor out, and put it in the new one, then transfer the electronics.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I have an '06. How hard is it to unhook everything. Basically, how hard is the swap?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Yeah, I have an '06. How hard is it to unhook everything. Basically, how hard is the swap?
its real simple man. It may take an hour at the most. but you don't have to rewire anything, just unbolt/unhook everything and put it on the new seats.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, that's what I thought. I may just look into getting one and some nice covers. I have people ride with me all the time, I don't want to fuck up and not have an airbag work when I need it, ya know?
PS. Thanks for all the help, man.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If I found seats out of an '06, would I still have to swap the electronics and sensors?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts