Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There is going to be some sort of car show at the The Coliseum, the TN Titan football Stadium coming up from the 29th of June to the 1st of July.

Anyone go last year that might be able to shed some light on this show?

Also, is anyone besides me making the trip there to see some customs?

I will see if I can't find a flyer or something for it.

June 29 - 30, July 1, 2007
2nd NASHVILLE NATIONALS
The Coliseum
Fri & Sat 8-5, Sun 8-3

Car Show Entry Fee: $65 (three days)
Spectator Entry Fee: $15

Rods, customs, classics, muscle cars, street machines and trucks through 1972 vintage welcome. Outdoor show & shine, vendors, entertainment, swap meet & cars for sale corral and lots more!

For more information visit: www.good-guys.com
And more information as well as ticket purchase..
http://www.good-guys.com/events/eventDetails.aspx?eventid=07-607

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha Ha fucker... I can actually work this intra-net thinga-ma-jig...

Thanks for the help though..:355:

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
i went to the goodguys show last year. way too fucking hot for the kid.i am going to the flutog today. its at riverfront and is free. first flight is at 1pm....

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would probably make a run down there, but I have to work today :dawg:

I think that I will take the fiancee down to Nash and convince her that finding an old car to customize the shit outa would be well worth it haha...

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend that one since I will be basking in the sun on the sandy beaches of Florida, or perhaps the Bahamas!! Vacations FTW!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well I'll definitely be going - I'll try to post pics to my site if anyone is interested

1 really cool thing is they had a corner of the parking lot set up with cones and anyone could drive their ride through it as fast as possible - Most of the time I was there is was Air ride Technology's rides ( chevy truck, GTO convertable, camero, mustang) not too shabby, but there was a 50's F body, a GT40!, and covertible vette also

Have fun on your Vacation

1 - 12 of 12 Posts