Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/IMG]

Anyone bored a set of these to fit a colorado yet?
They are from a 2007 Escalade. They are 18"X8" with 31mm offset. I'm not sure what the existing center bore size is. But i have been told that the colorado has a 100.03mm center bore. Any info or help would be great!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Yeah the Colorado has a 100.03, that wheel should have a 74 something or a 79 something.

I forgot.

I don't think anyone has bored those wheels at but they have bored the older Escalade wheels and the newer 22" Escalade wheels.

Same concept.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the Colorado has a 100.03, that wheel should have a 74 something or a 79 something.

I forgot.

I don't think anyone has bored those wheels at but they have bored the older Escalade wheels and the newer 22" Escalade wheels.

Same concept.

Thanks, I wanted to double check the 100.03 center bore. I didn't think there should be a problem boring these out.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
griff bored his out didnt he

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can get them bored for free in a machine shop. The company my brother works for has a really sweet machine shop and he's really good to all his shop guys so they will do just about anything for him.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
I've seen that same wheel on our trucks but they weren't chrome. I don't have the pictures. :shrug:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
also, I would look at a picture of the back of them. I saw some 07 sierra wheels the other day and I wouldn't want to have them bored due to the way the webbing on the back was.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
here's the ones I was talking about that I would be hesitant about boring. some of the 07+ wheels are like this with the inserts in the rear inbetween the lug holes.

I dont think the rims in question are like this though.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
thats how the titan wheels look...^^^ bored them out anyway...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts