Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what I should be expecting. I found them on autoanything and ebay. Free shipping and 21 dollars off, for what I dont know and dont care. I like discounts. Total cost came to less than a hundred and thirty bucks. Didnt find many reviews on them so Im wondering if any of the Colly bretherins purchased them. Any and all input is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Just wondering what I should be expecting. I found them on autoanything and ebay. Free shipping and 21 dollars off, for what I dont know and dont care. I like discounts. Total cost came to less than a hundred and thirty bucks. Didnt find many reviews on them so Im wondering if any of the Colly bretherins purchased them. Any and all input is appreciated.
I had Some Saddleman Canvas Camo covers on my '94 S-10 that worked just fine. Easy to put on and wore pretty good.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool thanks ive been wanting these camo seat covers for the longest time just didnt want to spend the 250 that marathon wants. The ones you had on your s10 are the same ones I bought.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts