Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my sister claims she can get me a Z-liner spray in over the rails for under $300, but ive never heard of that brand

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so Z-liner is actually just an off-brand liner advertised as their own...it says they sometimes use Line-X n' if i could get Line-X for under $300...

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
You can get raptor which is made by u-pol for about $135 at an auto paint store and do it yourself. I did my buddys daytona and its still holding up just fine. The cool thing about it is its tintable so u can color match it to your truck if you want. I plan on doing mine once i get some time to do some more work on my truck. Once I do Ill be sure to post up some pics.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
where do you live? there's a place here in phoenix called Inyati, and they only charged me 115 to do it. got it back same day and came with a limetime warranty on the truck.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
zbart makes rust proofing undercoating for cars and trucks back home in chicago they have been around for over 30 years and we used them on all our cars. if they do bed liners to than I'm sure its not bad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts