Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys and gals! It is about that time again. I've been talking with Brandon (BCS) and we are planning to take orders for chapter Tshirts again. We're still looking into the logistical side of things but for now I'd like to try to gauge interest.

Hats would also be an option, but would likely be $20 and require a minimum number sold.

That puts us at 6 so far!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think this go around we're going to limit the color choice down to black shirts. For simplicity's sake.

·
Darth Vader
5,225 Posts
I am definitely in for a black shirt. I wanted that option last time, but I seem to remember black was a no-go since the print was partially black. Any who, count me as +1 (no matter color options :lol:)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Count me in for two shirts. Id rather have shirts than hats!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I am definitely in for a black shirt. I wanted that option last time, but I seem to remember black was a no-go since the print was partially black. Any who, count me as +1 (no matter color options :lol:)
Yeah we are going to change up the colors this time. Probably white and red on black so it will show up.

·
Darth Vader
5,225 Posts
Chris sent me a preview of how it will look, and I love it! Just need to figure out if I want to go with a tall size...

·
Darth Vader
5,225 Posts
In case anyone didn't get the same text as me from Chris, here's a preview of the black shirt

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In case anyone didn't get the same text as me from Chris, here's a preview of the black shirt
Thank you, Scott! I hadn't had a chance to post.

Who do we need to contact about ordering shirts?
I think Brandon [BCS] will be handling the orders and such. This is a feeler post for the most part, but he and I have been talking when we can about the sales.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts