Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive seen a few online read some pro's and con's, just wonder if anyone on here had one, and how they liked it in their day to day

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Which maker/vendor?
Got a link?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
None spacific i dont have a stereo shop within an hour drive, so just seeing if anyone here has a preference

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
So is that where the fob transmits a weak signal continuously, you just keep it in your pocket? No button to press?

·
Registered
165 Posts
So is that where the fob transmits a weak signal continuously, you just keep it in your pocket? No button to press?
Know a guy that started his harley and rode off... Got to where he was going and was stranded cause the "key" was in the kitchen at his house still...

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Know a guy that started his harley and rode off... Got to where he was going and was stranded cause the "key" was in the kitchen at his house still...
:D .....

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow yeah that sucks ass, really the only experience ive had with em is my buddy has a challenger with a factory pke, works great would love to have one with the keyless start, but dont know enough about them

·
Registered
2 Posts
I found this system (link below) for $350 - from Advanced Keys. Has passive entry, push button and remote start. It also, comes with a card swipe if your wireless fob runs out of power. Also, I believe a built-in theft feature prevents you from driving the vehicle off without the fob on your person. I am thinking about installing this so it would be nice to hear from anyone that already has this system.

Welcome to Advanced Keys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR-cZqpbFyM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts