Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

21 - 40 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
where to fl are you movin too rob? and my gfs got prom the 16th how bout we make this a weekend meet sat and sunday, that way ill be able to come sunday... lol

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
looks like i cant come, my cousin is having her wedding that day

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
where to fl are you movin too rob? and my gfs got prom the 16th how bout we make this a weekend meet sat and sunday, that way ill be able to come sunday... lol
there will be some guys here on Sunday if you wanna come up call me first to make sure,lol.Rob.-256-457-4499

looks like i cant come, my cousin is having her wedding that day
no problem bro that's cool,...........Rob..

·
Registered
33 Posts
You might want to make me a "maybe coming" Ill know for sure early april if I will be able to or not. I'll let you know.....

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
Come on weddings arnt that important. Half of all wedding in the U.S. end in divorce you have a 50/50 chance she will have another one. :thumbup:
hes has money, i doubt it.

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Ok fella's,I need to make sure the list of attendies are right and if you are bringing anybody with you so that I can make sure to have enough food,Also need to know who is staying the night,so that we can get the breakfast stuff to feed you guys before you leave..........There will be a $5.00 charge for the food and drinks-it's all you can eat/drink,except beer.please post up you + how many is coming with you.....Rob..:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
wont be able to make it, wedding

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
i said its a surprise. thats not a surprise. its known fact.

the surprise will reveal itself this afternoon/tonight.

21 - 40 of 115 Posts