Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

41 - 60 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
has anyone that is going to be attending the meet every installed servos in there truck? i have mine but am not to confident about opening up the trans. I was thinking that the help of someone that has done the mod would make me feel better about not fucking the trans up

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Up-Dated List.............Rob..:wavey:

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Rob is there anything i need to bring to ya house or you got it all covered?
yea everything will be covered,just show up and have $5.00 for all you can eat and drink.....Rob.....

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
making sure there aren't any changes to the Attendance list.cause this this what I will be going by to purchase the food/drinks.....Rob.

for those that don't have my cell # 256-457-4499.

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

·
Registered
128 Posts
put me as a maybe but dont buy any extra food or whatever for me bc i am just a maybe. but if i do come will yall be grilling or something that way i will just bring my own food

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
put me as a maybe but dont buy any extra food or whatever for me bc i am just a maybe. but if i do come will yall be grilling or something that way i will just bring my own food
just bring your ass up bro,don't worry about the food,hope you will come(Please LOL).I always buys extra just in case,so just come up meet the rest of the Bama/Midsouth guy's......Rob..:thumbup:

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #59

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Rob man do you just live a couple blocks off of 431? i was looking up directions now and was wondering.

Ashton are you coming?

41 - 60 of 115 Posts