Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

81 - 100 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I a motherfuckinggoddamn CEL coming to work this morning if I can't get that damn figured out before Saturday I want be there. I'm gonna get the code pulled after work.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I only drive 2 minutes to work most of which are down hill so I don't really know. I'll know more this afternoon. I have been chasing a bug for awhile now. I replaced both o2 sensors and the cam thing on the side of the head.

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Anyone else.........:D[/B]

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #91 (Edited)
2 More Days......

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
well my girls schedule came out today and she has to work Saturday evening....so i think we will still be able to come in the morning but will have to leave early so she can get to work!!!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
well my girls schedule came out today and she has to work Saturday evening....so i think we will still be able to come in the morning but will have to leave early so she can get to work!!!
Rob and I should be there in the am setting. Hope you can make it! No bad ju ju....knock on wood.

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
I gotta talk to paul but im gomna try to get there as early/close to 9 as possible.

Im gonna shit parakeets if those rims are fucked up.

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Everyone be careful out there,A Day Game for Bama/Auburn+The Dega Races also.So check your routes it's gonna be fun.been raining all dam day here,sucks a!%.See U all in the morning.if you need me Holla....256-457-4499.............Rob..:thumbup:

81 - 100 of 115 Posts